[Bioc-devel] unable to install/download IRanges, Biobase, GenomeInfoDb

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Fri Oct 7 01:22:14 CEST 2016

Have you tried to install those packages? Note that errors (or warnings) in the build report does NOT mean that you cannot install the packages.

Installing them works for me in the devel version of bioconductor.

If you have tried to install the packages, please share the command you used to do so, the output R produced in response, and the output of the sessionInfo() command.

Dan