[Bioc-devel] unable to install/download IRanges, Biobase, GenomeInfoDb

Rodriguez Martinez, Andrea andrea.rodriguez-martinez13 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 00:45:52 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am a bit worried to see that I'm unable to install 3 central packages of Bioconductor: IRanges, Biobase, GenomeInfoDb. IRanges has warnings in the build/check report, but the other two seem fine.

Some dependencies of my package (MetaboSignal) depend on these 3 packages, which means that if I try to install my package without prior installation of these 3 packages, I get an error. The reason why I'm a so worried is because my package is now under review for publication in a journal, so I am afraid the reviewers might have trouble to install the package.....

Does anyone knows if this is going to be fixed soon?

Thanks very much in advance,

Andrea