[Bioc-devel] Harman not building on Windows due to mzR

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Wed Oct 5 19:53:24 CEST 2016

Hi Steffen,

Any reason you're linking mzR.dll against your own precompiled
libnetcdf.a? (located in mzR/src/win/). This masks the libnetcdf.a
that I installed on tokay1 per your request a couple of weeks ago
(by just extracting Ripley's spatial324.zip inside C:\local323).
Why not remove these precompiled binaries?

H.

--
Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology