[Bioc-devel] [Bioc-degel] AnnotationHub needed in the description of the ExperimentHubData

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Wed Nov 30 20:27:32 CET 2016

There is a section in the vignette that describes what should be imported:

DESCRIPTION / NAMESPACE

The package should depend on and fully import ExperimentHub.

ExperimentHub depends on AnnotationHub. When ExperimentHub is loaded you
can see AnnotationHub attached to the search path with search().
read.csv is imported in AnnotationHub so adding this dependency should
take care of all the warnings you mentioned.

Are you depending on ExpermentHub?

Valerie