[Bioc-devel] BiocStyle issue

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:13:50 CET 2016

In case someone is wondering: The patch has also been applied in release.
Any packages currently failing with the error

Error: processing vignette 'xxxxxxxxx.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
unused arguments (self_contained, lib_dir, output_dir)
Execution halted

should recover with BiocStyle v.2.2.1

Cheers,
Andrzej