[Bioc-devel] BiocStyle issue

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:27:50 CET 2016

Dear all,

the compatibility issue with rmarkdown 1.2 have been resolved in
https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/BiocStyle/commit/307ad19

Guangchuang, thank you for the heads up on the problem. Even though I was
aware of the incompatibility with rmarkdown release candidate, I couldn't
address it in BiocStyle before rmarkdown 1.2 was released (which happened
only a day ago). Also, please note that the internal changes in rmarkdown
were more complex than only the change of interface to
`rmarkdown:::pandoc_html_highlight_args`, so in order to fix this edits in
multiple places and files were necessary. Regarding the use of `:::`, I'm
currently reviewing the package code in order to avoid it's use if possible.

Best,
Andrzej