[Bioc-devel] adding new features to current release branch

Anand MT anand_mt at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:13:28 CET 2016

Hi Mods,

My package maftools is now in release branch. Since the release, I haven't made any bug fixes or any sort of changes. Now I have few bug fixes and new functions that I want to add as they are helpful to users. Since, its mentioned only bug fixes to be ported to release, my question is, whether to add these new functions to devel or is it still acceptable/okay to port them to current release branch?

Thanks,

-Anand.