[Bioc-devel] recent changes in ggplot2 break some packages

Diego Diez diego10ruiz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:25:20 CET 2016

Hi Ramon,

My experience with this issue is that it requires reinstalling the
depending packages from source (but not ggplot2 itself).
Alternatively, this should be fixed (I think) once all dependent
packages are rebuilt with the newest ggplot2 installed. See this
related post in the ggtree package issue tracker:

https://github.com/GuangchuangYu/ggtree/issues/91

Best,
Diego