[Bioc-devel] makeTxDbFromGFF drops genes which have multiple chromosome locations. (with iGenome GTF)

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 13 14:24:52 CET 2016

*(forgot to carbon list)*

*Did you not see a message like:*

*Import genomic features from the file as a GRanges object ... OK*

*Prepare the 'metadata' data frame ... OK*

*Make the TxDb object ... OK*

*Warning message:*

*In makeTxDbFromGRanges(gr, metadata = metadata) :*

*  The following transcripts were dropped because their exon ranks could*

*  not be inferred (either because the exons are not on the same*

*  chromosome/strand or because they are not separated by introns):*

*  NR_003254*