[Bioc-devel] Fwd: can't install CRAN Packages after installed devel version of R and Bioc 3.4

Jurat Shayidin juratbupt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 21:38:57 CET 2016

Dear Kasper :
Thanks for your explanation. However, I opened the shell from Rstudio and
type the command R --vanilla, seems it works fine, but still not sure about
efficiency of using R -vanilla. I am not confident about using R commands,
so is there any quick example that I can practice and understand this in
depth ? Thanks a lot

Best regards:
Jurat