[Bioc-devel] Cannot update the release in svn

Martin, Tiphaine tiphaine.martin at kcl.ac.uk
Sun May 29 23:54:20 CEST 2016

Hi,

I cleaned my gitHub repository to have now the repository coMET in my gitHub as the fork of coMET from bioconductor.

I followed the directive from http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git-mirrors/

as I need to correct bug in the current release

but when I try to run

  1.  git svn rebase to get the latest SVN changes.

I have an error message

git svn rebase

Authentication realm: <https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org:443> The bioconductor Subversion Repository

Password for 'tiphaine':

Can't create session: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_3_3/madman/Rpacks/coMET': Unexpected server error 500 'Internal Server Error' on '/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_3_3/madman/Rpacks/coMET' at /usr/share/perl5/Git/SVN.pm line 712.

So I cannot push my update in SVN.

Can you tell me if the bug is still on my side or on the side of svn of bioconductor? and what I need to do to push my update.

Regards,

Tiphaine

Tiphaine Martin
PhD Research Student | King's College
The Department of Twin Research & Genetic Epidemiology | Genetics & Molecular Medicine Division
St Thomas' Hospital
4th Floor, Block D, South Wing
SE1 7EH, London
United Kingdom