[Bioc-devel] workflow builds on windows but not on mac and linux

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Mon May 23 23:53:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

The problem on linux has been fixed, but now there's another problem. It is running out of memory when building your workflow.

The problem on mac is that R-3.2.x is not compatible with the newest knitr (1.13), so the recommendation is to downgrade to knitr 1.12 or upgrade to R-3.3.0.
The workflow builders will update to R-3.3.0 soon, so this issue will go away then.

In the meantime, I did try and downgrade the machine to knitr 1.12 but the workflow build code rightfully updated everything before building so that had no effect.

Both of these new build results are here:

http://docbuilder.bioconductor.org:8080/job/maEndToEnd/8/

Dan