[Bioc-devel] Vignette name not appearing on bioconductor package page

Krithika Bhuvaneshwar kb472 at georgetown.edu
Thu Mar 31 17:42:51 CEST 2016

Hello,

We are working on fine tuning our newly pre-accepted BioC package.

We have two vignettes - an .Rnw file and another .Rmd file.

If you see the screen shot in this email, you will see that there is
no title or tag for my .Rnw file seen (first document in screen shot).
But the .Rmd file vignette (second document in screenshot) has a file
name.

My .Rnw has an entry like this:
%\VignetteIndexEntry{CINdex Tutorial}
, but I had to comment it out because the package gave this error
during build if I had that line. When I commented out this line,
everything worked fine.

Undefined control sequence
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed.

Question - How can I get the file name or some title to appear on the
Bioconductor page ?

Thanks,
--Krithika