[Bioc-devel] some fixed bugs are not displayed properly in website

Gmail2 xiaobinxing0316 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:34:46 CET 2016

Dear Bioc-dev guys,

I recently fixed some bugs in my package SICtools and commit the changes into Release_3_2. To my surprise, it seems that the source in the website (http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.2/bioc/html/SICtools.html <http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.2/bioc/html/SICtools.html>) was not updated at all.

1) On obvious discrepancy is that I replaced doMC with doParallel, however, in the Depends part, still doMC is displayed; and I checked the source, it’s still the old one.

2) One more thing, when I try to install the package using

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("SICtools")

I got an error message “Warning message: package ‘SICtools’ is not available”. Anyway, it should be installed even for the old version...

Can you please help me with these two issues? Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Xiaobin