[Bioc-devel] Issues uploading our updated package (CausalR)

Glyn Bradley glyn.x.bradley at gsk.com
Tue Mar 22 12:53:33 CET 2016

Hi,
We’ve got CausalR back up both in the 3.2 release and devel, but although we committed the same package (with different version number) to both release and devel, the landing pages are showing
build:OK in release but build:warnings in devel.

Does anyone know why this might be, and more importantly, would the build:warnings in devel affect the release of the package in v3.3?

Thanks,
Glyn