[Bioc-devel] SVN Commit - Problem with the Version Number

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Thu Mar 3 16:12:54 CET 2016

Hi Sandro,

The devel and release repositories are distinct.

RELEASE:
svn co
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_3_2/madman/Rpacks/VegaMC

DEVEL:
svn co https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/VegaMC

Work on the two should be kept separate, ie, to work on release you need
to check out release, make the fix then check in. From the error, it
looks like you've checked out from devel and are trying to check into
release.

Valerie