[Bioc-devel] submitting annotation and data package

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:27:33 CEST 2016

I can do that (when Im done in a day or two), but just wanted to add that
right now I have my annotation / data packages on Bitbucket which has some
of the same advantages as Github but does not have a 100MB limit on files
(in effect it has a similar 1-2GB limit on repo size).  That would allow
review to be done as issues / etc, but there is no integration with the
build system.

Best,
Kasper