[Bioc-devel] update an existing package in Subversion version control

Francesco Del Carratore francescodc87 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:02:00 CEST 2016

Hi Again,
with the help of Elena I managed to understand ho to submit a new version.
I have still a couple of doubts.
1)Is it possible to change the maintainer of the package during the
submission?
2) Is it possible to change the name of the package in the new submission
(e.g. from package_name to package_name2.0 ?)
Best,
Francesco

--
Francesco Del Carratore