[Bioc-devel] shrunken vignette

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 05:43:00 CEST 2016

If you add a sessionInfo() section to your document (which I highly
recommend) you'll probably realize the two versions are using different
versions of BiocStyle (anything in devel uses BiocStyle level).  The
default layout is changing, and I am sure comments or bug reports are
welcome.  For example, as rendered right now I would agree the TOC sucks.

Best,
Kasper