[Bioc-devel] Vignette building fails

Paul Grosu pgrosu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:49:09 CET 2016

Hi Jean,

I think you might need to update the required packages, so that they
install if you don't have them installed.  The test I usually run is by
keeping clean R installations and testing packages fresh as if I am a user
who just downloaded R.  You seem to need org.Hs.eg.db and GO.db for the
vignette, which I'm not sure the package automatically downloads, but those
can take some time.

And as always feel free to check with folks on this list :)

Hope it helps,
`p