[Bioc-devel] fail to build a package after updating Bioconductor packages

Fan, Jean jeanfan at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 27 15:35:42 CET 2016

Hi Yu,

It looks like you’re using R Markdown v2 instead of R Markdown v1 so you will have to change your vignette engine.
Your vignette likely contains %\VignetteEngine{knitr::knitr}
You will need to change this to %\VignetteEngine{knitr::rmarkdown}
And you will need to add both knitr and rmarkdown to your DESCRIPTION Suggestions if they are not present already

Best,
Jean

Jean Fan
PhD Candidate