[Bioc-devel] Install devel version, dependancies missing

Samuel Wieczorek samuel.wieczorek at cea.fr
Wed Jan 27 11:38:33 CET 2016

Hi all
Yetserday, i wanted to commit a new developement of my package DAPAR.
The dependancies are not different then the previous dev version but
when automatic install step on the Windows platform ( /moscato2/) , I
got the following message : ERROR: dependency 'MSnbase' is not available
for package 'DAPAR'.

Then, I checked the installed package on this computer and MSnbase in
not present.

What can I do to resolve this problem ?

Thanks for your help

Sam

--
*Samuel Wieczorek

Etude de la Dynamique des Protéomes (EDyP)*
*Laboratoire Biologie à Grande Echelle (BGE)*
*U1038 INSERM / CEA / UGA*
*Biosciences and Biotechnology Institute of Grenoble (BIG)*
*CEA / Grenoble*
*17 avenue des Martyrs*
*F-38054 Grenoble Cedex 9*
*/Tél. : 04.38.78.44.14/*