[Bioc-devel] Warnings on moscato2 SinglePackage Builder

Thomas Lin Pedersen thomasp85 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:00:26 CET 2016

Hi

My submitted package, PanVizGenerator, are building fine on all three systems but gets some warnings during CHECK unique in moscato2 (Windows) that I’m not able to reproduce. The warnings are:

Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'unlist'
Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'as.vector'
Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'unlist'
Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'as.vector'
Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'unlist'
Is this a problem with moscato2? I don’t get this if I build locally…

best

Thomas