[Bioc-devel] Known Genes replaced by GENCODE genes at UCSC

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 11 19:57:07 CET 2016

I think these are all good observations and we may benefit from a wider
discussion on the support site?

the abandonment of knownGene seems to have clear implications for changing
our most visible txdb
examples.  what should we change to?  can we make a more future-proof
design for these annotation selections?