[Bioc-devel] Updating CausalR package after igraph fix

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Tue Jan 5 16:06:52 CET 2016

Hi Glyn,

It looks like CausalR is broken in release and devel. You'll need to
make the changes to both branches - check out, make changes, bump the
version and check in. Complete instructions are here:

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/source-control/

New functions should be added to devel only. Changes in release should
be limited to bug fixes.

Valerie