[Bioc-devel] Update released version of Package

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Mon Jan 4 20:58:56 CET 2016

That is correct, if you are using the git mirror, check out the release branch by doing:

git checkout release-3.2

Make your changes, commit, and push. The same guidelines about version numbers and only backporting essential fixes apply.

When you are done you probably want to

git checkout devel

So that you are working on devel the next time you make changes to the package.

Dan