[Bioc-devel] Dependency update propagation (rcdk on morelia)

Zach Charlop-Powers zach.charlop.powers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:02:52 CET 2016

​Hi Nan,

rCDK 3.3.6 requires Java8 and will throw error if the Java environment is
incorrect.  BioC Build only has Java7 hence the error. The new version of
rCDK requires Java7. Once rcdk 3.3.8 makes it onto the BioC builds (its on
CRAN), these errors should clear up.  Please keep me posted if they don't.

zach cp