[Bioc-devel] some new warnings in a package

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:23:02 CEST 2016

Dear All,

In case it matters, and since we are past the 22, I just noticed that a
package I maintain (ADaCGH2) is giving warnings in Linux and Mac (e.g.,
https://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/ADaCGH2/zin2-checksrc.html)
that, if I recall correctly, were not being given around the 22nd. I think
these warnings have started appearing with the latest Rs in BioC (around
r70549?). I haven't been able to understand the ultimate cause of the
warnings (as they seem to refer to issues that are not in the code of my
package), but they disappear when I move a package from Imports to Depends.

Best,

R.

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte