[Bioc-devel] can't find an annotation package

Giorgio Melloni melloni.giorgio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:11:58 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I was doing some debugging on a package submitted a year ago (LowMACA) that is accompanied by an annotation package (LowMACAAnnotation). I am able to svn checkout LowMACA here:
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/LowMACA , but I cannot find a way to checkout the annotation package (https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/LowMACAAnnotation doesn't exist). Are the data packages on a different folder or repository?

thanks in advance,

Giorgio