[Bioc-devel] Support site unavailable

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Tue Apr 26 12:34:35 CEST 2016

thanks Martin, i'm still getting emails delivered (hundreds in the case
of these spam emails) from the support site, even though it's
unavailable. would it be possible also to stop the email delivery until
the issue is fixed?

thanks,

robert.

On 04/26/2016 12:24 PM, Martin Morgan wrote:
> Just a quick heads-up that the support site will be unavailable for the
> next several hours. It has been taken off-line in response to a flood of
> spam postings, for which we apologize.
>
> Martin

> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee
> or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
> distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have

Robert Castelo, PhD
Associate Professor
Dept. of Experimental and Health Sciences
Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB)
Dr Aiguader 88
E-08003 Barcelona, Spain
telf: +34.933.160.514
fax: +34.933.160.550