[Bioc-devel] New package submission

Thomas Lawson thomas.nigel.lawson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:37:48 CEST 2016

Hi BioConductor community,

I have recently submitted my new R package into BioConductor tracker (issue
1455) that carries out some data pre-processing for MS/MS spectra.

I seem to be having trouble with the moscato2 Windows build though. The
package is fine on Linux and Mac but I get an error message (see below) for
windows. Also, I was not receiving the error last night.

It looks like it has something to do with the BioConductor package that I
import called "mzR" and an associated DLL it uses.

The error message:

Installing package prior to check...

install for i386

* installing *source* package 'msPurity' ...
** R
** inst
** preparing package for lazy loading
Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) :
  DLL 'mzR' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'msPurity'
* removing 'E:/packagebuilder/workers/jobs/msPurity_20160421061423/msPurity.
buildbin-libdir/msPurity'
Warning: running command 'E:/packagebuilder/R/bin/i386/Rcmd.exe INSTALL
--library=msPurity.buildbin-libdir msPurity_0.99.0.tar.gz --no-multiarch'
had status 1

For more information see: http://staging.bioconductor.org:8000/job/506/

Any help would be really appreciated.

Kind regards,