[Bioc-devel] Bioc-devel Digest, Vol 145, Issue 60

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 21 04:20:10 CEST 2016

I am in favor of simplifying the binding of useful metadata to our
genome-wide objects.  Before we automate this I think we
should define a widely applicable procedure for this task ... and see how
it works in examples from the ExperimentData library and
ExperimentHub.  Using fData for ExpressionSet and rowData for
SummarizedExperiment and rowRanges for RangedSummarizedExperiment
might also be susceptible of simplification.  fAnno?