[Bioc-devel] big file ReactomeFI --> bioC annotate package

Karim Mezhoud kmezhoud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:16:08 CEST 2016

Thank you Valerie,
TxDb uses sqlite format. Maybe I need to know how to convert reactomeFI.txt
to reactomeFI.sqlite.

I found from    bioC workshop 2006 a  Lab: How to use SQLite
<http://master.bioconductor.org/help/course-materials/2006/rforbioinformatics/labs/thurs/SQLite-R-howto.pdf>
.
Is it a good starting tutorial?
Any tutorial is welcome.