[Bioc-devel] namespace question

Karim Mezhoud kmezhoud at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:07:41 CEST 2016

Hi,
Actually I have conflict between DT and shiny
 Warning: replacing previous import ‘shiny::dataTableOutput’ by
‘DT::dataTableOutput’ when loading ‘bioCancer’
  Warning: replacing previous import ‘shiny::renderDataTable’ by
‘DT::renderDataTable’ when loading ‘bioCancer’

I would like to import shiny except dataTableOutput and renderDataTable.

#'@import shiny except dataTableOutput renderDataTable
I am using roxygen2
R Under development (unstable) (2016-03-11 r70310)
Which package Can I update to get the new import argument.
Thanks
Karim