[Bioc-devel] SVN credentials

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Sat Apr 2 19:55:40 CEST 2016

The error with pd.genomewidesnp.6 is related to a move to a new windows toolchain (which has been discussed on this list) and the fallout affecting a package (affxparser) which pd.genomewidesnp.6 depends on.

THe biovizBase issue will be resolved in the next build report (on Sunday afternoon Seattle time).
Dan