[Bioc-devel] Can not commit to bioconductor

Ou, Jianhong Jianhong.Ou at umassmed.edu
Fri Apr 1 23:30:12 CEST 2016

Hi,

When I try to commit new code to development version of ChIPpeakAnno, I got error,

svn: E165001: Commit blocked by pre-commit hook (exit code 1) with output:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/extra/svndata/gentleman/svnroot/bioconductor/hooks/DESCRIPTION_hook/check_for_bad_version.py", line 283, in <module>
    myexit(0)
TypeError: myexit() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

Does that mean I can not commit from today for the development version?

Yours Sincerely,

Jianhong Ou

TEL: 508-856-5379
LRB 608
Bioinformatician of Bioinformatics core at
Department of Molecular, Cell and Cancer Biology
364 Plantation Street Worcester,
MA 01605