[Bioc-devel] Problem with git svn rebase

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Mon Sep 7 20:38:38 CEST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Your username is wolski at molgen.mpg.de .
You can specify it by first checking out your package using svn:

svn co --username wolski at molgen.mpg.de https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/specL

That will prompt you for your password and then save it.

Then git svn rebase should work.

Dan