[Bioc-devel] Problem with git svn rebase

Witold E Wolski wewolski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 09:40:32 CEST 2015

I do follow the instruction in
Scenario 2: Set Up Your Own GitHub Repository
http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git-mirrors/

And have a problem at the moment with:

git svn rebase

Authentication realm: <https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org:443> The bioconductor
Subversion Repository
Password for 'wolski':
RA layer request failed: Unable to connect to a repository at URL '
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/specL':
Unexpected HTTP status 500 'Internal Server Error' on
'/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/specL'
: Additional errors:: OPTIONS request on
'/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/specL' failed: 500 Internal Server Error
at /usr/share/perl5/Git/SVN.pm line 717.

I am providing my bioconductor password.
The uri https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/specL
is also working fine.

My guess is that the username is wrong (should't it be my bioconductor user
name?). But how can I specify it?

regards

--
Witold Eryk Wolski