[Bioc-devel] upgrading

Jim Hester james.f.hester at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:14:38 CEST 2015

Kasper,

The following worked for me.

```r
remove.packages("BiocInstaller")
#> Removing package from '/home/jhester/.Renv/versions/devel/lib/R/library'
#> (as 'lib' is unspecified)
#> Updating HTML index of packages in '.Library'
#> Making 'packages.html' ... done
```
Then restart R in a fresh session
```r
source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
#> Updating HTML index of packages in '.Library'
#> Making 'packages.html' ... done
#> Bioconductor version 3.3 (BiocInstaller 1.21.1), ?biocLite for help
```

Jim