[Bioc-devel] SV4Vectors installation problem

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Thu Oct 15 19:08:07 CEST 2015

Tangentially related, it seems like nchar is worth defining in
BiocGenerics, with a signature of "x". I saw that Biostrings uses "type",
but I'm not sure why. But if we're just going to use the signature of 'x',
I can make nchar dispatch internally, so we don't need an R-level generic.
Will that work?

Michael