[Bioc-devel] RiboProfiling: a new Bioconductor package for ribo-seq data analysis

Alexandra Popa alexandra.mariela.popa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:46:00 CEST 2015

Dear Bioc-devel users,
I am pleased to announce my first Bioconductor package: _/RiboProfiling/_:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.2/RiboProfiling/

/_RiboProfiling_/ offers a series of tools for ribo-seq data analysis.
It represents an R implementation of a ribosome profiling pipeline from
a BAM file, to P-site recalibration, and coverage both of ORFs and
codons. The packages' graphical functionalities (implemented with
ggplot2) offer a quality assessment of the data and results'
representations across the analyses.

I welcome all your comments and feed-back on this package, and I thank
you in advance for any suggestion that will help me improve it.

Sincerely yours,

Alexandra Popa