[Bioc-devel] Moderating "answers" into comments on other answers/comments on the support site?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Thu Oct 8 22:15:38 CEST 2015

Hi Ryan,

----- Original Message -----

I've forwarded your email to the author of the software that the support site is based on. Ideally he will want to add the features and can do it. Otherwise we can look at doing it, but we prefer to keep the drift between his version an our version to a minimum.

> Thanks,
>
> -Ryan
>
> P.S. I hope bioc-devel is the right place to ask about how to do
> moderation on the support site.

It's ok. Some of you may be wondering where the moderator functionality is and the answer is that moderation privileges are only granted to a select few.
There are several FAQs about moderation at the bottom of https://support.bioconductor.org/info/faq/ .

Dan