[Bioc-devel] zzz.R in GenoView

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Tue Oct 6 02:45:14 CEST 2015

I'm not sure I like that idea, because then we are propagating packages that do not build and/or check (even though there's a big fat warning when you load them).

Also I don't like the idea of modifying the build system so close to the release, and I don't have a lot of time to do that. We could look into doing it after the release if it's decided to do this.

Dan