[Bioc-devel] fix build error

Brian Long brian at bioconductor.org
Mon Nov 30 16:06:27 CET 2015

Hi Aitor,

Sorry about that.  We're currently experiencing a problem with our build
system (which generates these HTML pages).  A workaround to the problem
<https://github.com/Bioconductor/BBS/issues/30#issuecomment-160640987> has
been implemented, however we'll need to wait for today's run of the build
system to update the HTML on the website.  In devel (Bioconductor 3.3), I'd
expect the build to be completed by about 2:30 pm (Eastern Standard Time).
At that point, we should see the results of your changes.

Please feel free to reach out again if you do not see this fixed later
today and thanks for reporting the issue!

- Brian