[Bioc-devel] Access check.log file after error

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Wed Nov 11 17:15:52 CET 2015

As I already told you on the support site, everything you need to know is
in the Command output (the 00check.log is the same output) found by
clicking on the Error for each build machine. For Moscato, you have:

Warning: replacing previous import by 'data.table::melt' when loading
'MSstats'
Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) :
  DLL 'mzR' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?

Error: processing vignette 'SWATH2stats_vignette.Rnw' failed with
diagnostics:
 chunk 33
Error : package or namespace load failed for 'MSstats'

That seems pretty clear to me - MStats appears not to be installed, maybe
because mzR isn't installed either? Anyway, neither one is really your
problem.

For Zin2 (linux) the Command output says

  Running ‘test-all.R’ [6s/6s]
 ERROR
Running the tests in ‘tests/test-all.R’ failed.
Last 13 lines of output:
  7: with_sink(temp, withCallingHandlers(withVisible(code), warning =
wHandler, message = mHandler))
  8: withCallingHandlers(withVisible(code), warning = wHandler, message =
mHandler)
  9: withVisible(code)
  10: disaggregate(data.max.test2)
  11: stop(paste("The number of transitions annotated and measured do not
match in the following transitions:\n",
         paste(unlist(n.transitions[n.transitions2 != n.transitions4]),
collapse = ", ")))

  testthat results
  OK: 46 SKIPPED: 0 FAILED: 1
  1. Error: data conversion

Which says to me 'I tried to run all 46 of your unit tests, and bombed out
on the first one'.