[Bioc-devel] Access check.log file after error

Blattmann Peter blattmann at imsb.biol.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 11 16:38:20 CET 2015

Dear all,

I am maintaining the R package SWATH2stats and I received an error after having added a new test and committed it to the devel branch. As I cannot reproduce the error on my own computer I wanted to have a look at the error log that exists from the CHECK report on the Bioconductor devel branch.

So my question is how do I access the error log file? I don't mean the html website that is produced but it says at the end that there is further details in: '/Users/biocbuild/bbs-3.3-bioc/meat/SWATH2stats.Rcheck/00check.log' and I don't know where to find this "00check.log" file?

Thanks for the help.

Peter

ETH Zurich
Dr. Peter Blattmann