[Bioc-devel] Base class for interaction data - expressions of interest

Malcolm Perry mgperry32 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:10:41 CET 2015

Our package, GenomicInteractions, was designed partly with this goal in
mind. The latest version is in Bioc release and on github (
https://github.com/ComputationalRegulatoryGenomicsICL/GenomicInteractions).

We've represented interactions using two different sets of anchors, with an
additional 'counts' label, and the class is based around Vector since it
was intended as a rough equivalent to GRanges. All of the usual methods
(subsetting, sorting, mcols, overlaps etc.) are there as well as export and
import for a number of interaction file formats and some functions for
analysis.

Malcolm