[Bioc-devel] Gviz: GeneRegionTrack from EnsDb objects

Rainer Johannes Johannes.Rainer at eurac.edu
Wed Nov 4 15:55:10 CET 2015

Dear Florian,

I’ve forked the (Bioconductor-mirror) Gviz repository on github and added support to create GeneRegionTracks from EnsDb objects. It works analogously to GeneRegionTracks from TxDb, but provides in addition gene or tx biotypes, gene names and gene models of all (not only protein coding) genes from Ensembl.

The problem now is that I can not make a pull request on that repository, as it is read-only… is there an alternative way I could provide the code for you for evaluation?

cheers, jo