[Bioc-devel] development vs release version

Eric Frichot eric.frichot at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:27:32 CET 2015

Ok. Thanks for your help. It worked with the r-devel

I assume that my package will be available with the current version of R
after the next bioconductor release ?

If I add a new version for my package, after the release, people will also
have to install the r-devel to access this new version ?

Thanks,

Eric Frichot