[Bioc-devel] FEM package updation build frequence

Yinming Jiao 20907099 at zju.edu.cn
Wed Mar 18 06:29:16 CET 2015

Dear Dan

Your reply is really exiting. Here I change the version number 2.0.1 to 2.1.2. As you say, I have bumped to version 2.0.1 but according to our guidelines (http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/version-numbering/) it should be 2.1.0. That is, the y in the x.y.z version number should always be odd in devel and even in release. Now z is bumped to 2 from 1 which is needed to be added to the repository.

Whether this means that the one with right version number will be built again and published on the Bioconductor web site tomorrow.

So,after then, could FEM 2.2.0(which needed to be bumped in release) be included in the new BioC release on April 19.

Thanks again for your help.

Kind Regards
Yinming